Wednesday 5 October 2011

present for someone

Every month my partner in crime and I go to our local (ish) crop where we undertake a particular project. The latest one was this box,which uses Kaisercraft products. (Several of our projects involve a Beyond the Page item from the Merly shop). I have put bling along the front have also lined the drawers with some faux suede as I want this to be used as a jewellery box. Just have to convince hubby that I need some jewellery to put in it now. Could take a while that one!! Maybe I'll just have to find a lady I know with a birthday coming up in January who I think may just like it.
Thanks Chrissy for letting put this on here and for the inspiration.

3 comments:

  1. Nice to see it all finished and looking fab! Must get around to finishing mine. Now what are we going to do this month....?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just lovely Karen!!

    Chrissy. xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is a corker! Love the elegance of it. That gorgeous creamy white & black colour combo is delightfully stylish. The pop of red from the flower is inspired. Px

    ReplyDelete