Saturday 16 June 2012

I love......

going to the monthly crop. There are only a few of us that go regularly and sometimes fewer than few! However, we are so comfortable that even when we are mojo-less it doesn't matter. We can say what we like and do what what we like even if sometimes that means doing nothing or just reading or chatting. Love love love it.
I digress. Today at the crop I produced very little but said I would blog anyway so here they are. Yet more layouts of Mikes 21st. Thank goodness he is 21 as I don't know what I'd scrap at the moment otherwise.
The first one is based on a sketch and uses yet more of the gorgeous MME papers.
The second one also uses MME as they will sit side by side in the album. In some ways it is hard to use these papers as what can you do with such gorgeous designs that are simply too beautiful to cut into. It is just a matter (sorry) of matt and layer!!!!!!!! with a bit of stamping here and there.

4 comments:

  1. You produced more than me and they are both fab! Had a great day, as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you had a great day. And any LO that gets produced at a get together is always a bonus :) You know me, I never come away with anything completed lol. And I can sympathise with having papers so beautifully designed that you really don't want to cover them over. You've done a fantastic job with these two. You're certainly on a roll at the moment. Pxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you had a great time Karen, love your pages!

    ReplyDelete