Sunday 19 February 2012

no wonder....


....my friend Michele said to me when I told her that I got up late. If you are going to stay up until the wee hours crafting then you are going to be up late.
I started this tag book, featured in the September issue of Craft Stamper, at our crop yesterday and, as is my wont I have to get things finished so, came home and promptly did that, adding bits of ribbon and bling. I don't have all the same stamps as Jean Hardy used so improvised a bit, but did use all CI stamps except for 1.



8 comments:

  1. Lovely to see it now that you've added all the trimmings! The end result is fab! You've inspired me to get on with mine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally gorgeous Karen, I would love to see that IRL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Karen, these are lovely.. Catch up soon, love S xxx ps just have a little look on the CI blog...sure I saw your name as a winner :-)XXxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning! I love the colours you've used and all the embellishments. X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blimey, this is a little bit delish!!!! Loving your style on these tags. Very chic and those colours are gorgeous. Wonderful botanical theme. Sorry to have missed you on Saturday :( I wasn't having nearly as much fun as you were. Px

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now, that is seriously pretty! Well done on completing it - worth all the colouring, then :).

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous and very, very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just came over from UKS to take a look at your tags and wanted to say that I think they are stunning.
    I've just started making tags myself for the Trendy Tag Swap and can see I have a long way to go before mine look as great as these!
    Maggie @ Normandy Life

    ReplyDelete