Wednesday 1 February 2012

Finished

I have, after much ado, finally finished the second of the two secret box books for the swap over on UKS. This one is for Netty who chose 'oriental' as her theme. The boxes are filled with charms and beads and something edible. I also made a little domino book to fit in one of the drawers. Hah-moral of that story is to think first and make later. It, of course, didn't fit-far too chunky so Netty gets her secret box book and a domino book. I am glad to have finished it but shall miss having a swap to put me under pressure!!








6 comments:

  1. Fab! I love the way the pages are all so different and yet compliment each other perfectly. Netty will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful and I did exactly the same thing with the little book to fit in the drawer for Irene... and had to make a thinner version!! LOL Best laid plans of mice and men.... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous book, Karen ... Netty will be very happy to receive this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, this is wonderfully subtle - what a glorious collection ...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous, Karen, and a great take on Netty's theme :-)

    ReplyDelete