Monday 6 February 2012

Challenges

One of the main reasons I first started doing a blog was so that I could take part in the various challenges that are on offer in the hope that they would help when my mojo deserts me. So, how many challenges have I participated in since starting the blog? Zilch, nada, nichts a bit resounding zero. Well until now that is because here is my first entry to a challenge which is the Creative Sketches one.
The layout is of me and my cousin on her birthday last month. All the various bits and bobs have a meaning to either me or her or both of us. Hence the little dog just standing there.Rather cute I thought and as a child she always had a dog so it seemed quite apt.
How long till the next challenge I wonder?


9 comments:

  1. This is such a sweet LO, Karen - I love the way you've ruffled/scratched back the edges to get that texture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oo lovely! I love the arrangement of embellishments - the dress form is especially fab! Very nice photo too xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful LO Karen...love the ripped edges...S xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful LO Karen - esp the distressed edges and bling swirl embellishment. Looking forward to seeing more challenge entries from you :) Px

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely photo and the distressed edges are great. All your embellishments are fab too X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous page...love the color combo!! Thanks for playing along!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely photo and layout Karen.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great photo - I like the idea of all the meaningful bits and bobs which will make you smile all over again as you remember the memories

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a sweet page! Luv the soft pretty colour combo! Thanx for playing at MCS! Congrats too on ur first challenge LOL!!

    ReplyDelete