Monday 7 November 2011

Remembering mum and dad

Don't know if you have visited the wonderfully creative Ingvild Bolme. She is the inspiration behind this layout which she kindly let me lift and post on here. I love her style and some of the embellishments are her design too. The layout features my late parents who were always very affectionate.
The photo of this layout is rubbish so I may try and re-do it at some point. i.e. when my camera doesn't repeatedly say there is a fault on the card and to check it.

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful LO - now I understand why you 'needed' the resin embellishments :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you on being a fan of Ingrid. Her shabby chic style is a welcome addition to the Prima family. This is such a beautiful layout. Love all those embellishments, especially the flowers and resin treasures. Glad you were able to find them :) Px

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just lovely, Karen ... So very delicately done, and a sweet tribute.

    ReplyDelete