Monday 18 May 2015

Remember......

Alexis? The guy from Carabelle? The one who I'm slightly in awe of? Well, here we are at Version Scrap at the end of one of the workshops. Don't know how the person who took this photo managed to get such a horrendous picture of me but it'll have to do 'cos although, she took two, the other one was worse. I decided it had to be scrapped in his fashion so did this at our crop along with the other girls. Looking forward to seeing their versions.

Credit to carabelle dt.

4 comments:

  1. Love the page and especially all those quotes you've added. You're definitely rocking the mixed media look :) P x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab - all that stamping and cutting was definitely worth it! I love the squiggly border you've added too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love weaving and especially like the added quotes - what a splendid page. Nice to see the two of you together.

    ReplyDelete