Friday 29 May 2015

ma boyz

I was looking for a photo of both my boys to go with this project. Never sure which comes first- the chicken or the egg aka the photo or the project. I realised that it's been a while because the only recent one I could find was taken last summer. I guess the camera goes away when the sun is hiding-that would be most of the year then in this wet country. Being the impatient person I am, I didn't want to leave the project without a photograph so had to use this one taken in Leamington. 


The papers and stickers are a Kaisercraft range to which I added a couple of Tim Holtz embellishments.

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous - I love this! The line of embellishments down the side look fab! (great photo too)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh! Love that clever line of differently sized arrows. And your boyz are just lovely.

    ReplyDelete