Monday 30 March 2015

Time for a retreat.

So off I went vaguely packed up with even vaguer layouts to do, all in their 12x12 see-through bags, ready to plucked from the tote with the aim of making life easier. Oh if only I had more time to prep these weekends away, I may just remember everything. 
I have to say, it was probably the best one I've been to recently, very relaxed and easy-great great table company in the name of CSM Michele, Denise and Jane.
I started this one during the weekend but finished it at home as I hadn't planned to do it so didn't have any of the necessaries with me. Absolutely love it. With permission I have cased this one of Terhi's:



Again with her permission, I am blogging my version, not quite CASED but very very close, here:



If you want a further look at Terhi's work, go here. Her style always leaves me dumbstruck. It is  ...well you decide for yourselves. I love it.

8 comments:

  1. Brilliant layout. I love the use of triangles, beautifully geometric. The black and white photos add to the soft styling of the pale green. Glad you enjoyed your retreat :) P xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had a lovely time didn't we :) Love the finished version of your LO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, that is just amazing! I am zooming in to see how did you did those triangles ... I think this is one of my favourite pieces of yours, ever.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Alexa. That's kind of you to say.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. thank you Chantal, thats very kind of you. x

      Delete
  5. What an unusual layout and very restful with the colours. Not seen those triangles before - they are lush!
    Lovely Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now Terhi's page is both warm and vibrant, full of gorgeousness, but yours is a softer more tranquil version which I think work equally well. Love it! I think the B&W pics definitely add that pop of non colour to balance out the white space.

    ReplyDelete