Tuesday 20 September 2011

Ongoing tag swap

For the past 20 months I have been taking part in a monthly tag swap over on UKS. Here are the ones I did for August-the peridot Wizard of Oz one and the September-sapphire one which had to have 7 of something and use something new. I used 7 gems and a new stamp-Ella Bella from Indigo Blu. Next month I have to choose the theme. As yet I don't even have thoughts running around in my head but I am beginning to think I work better under pressure. Either that or I am just totally disorganised.





6 comments:

  1. Fab tags - I love the Ella-Bella stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Karen!! love the blue one.

    Chrissy. xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oohh, these are lovely! Great sense of perspective in such small spaces ... Brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Tags...may just have to have a play this month :-) Love S xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great tags and beautifully coloured and so very different. Thank you for the lovely comments on my blog too. X

    ReplyDelete