Monday 14 March 2016

Retreat time again.

Yes it was the weekend for the Forest Hills retreat again. This twice a year event comes round very quickly. I am posting 3 of the layouts I did and keeping the rest for another photo heavy post using round 2 of the RKG class which I am re-doing-watch this space. The first layout was for the 2nd challenge that we were set which incorporated three circles. I interpreted it my own way and used three vases of flowers instead.


the next one is of a very rainy day last summer in Malaga. Rain in Málaga who would have thought it? this is a Kaisercraft lift using their latest range.



Lastly a Like Forever inspired layout using one of their earliest kits.


I am so glad to be going away next week as I am desperately short of photos. Hopefully I'll capture some gooduns so I can KEEP SCRAPPING!!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. You have some yummy stash in those pages - love the sketch challenge page with its funky alphas and am wanting to scraplift the the page with all the square cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant pages, all very different. Looking forward to seeing more of your retreat's layouts. P xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, that top one is, I think, my favourite - the flower vases are very pretty and you've matched the title letters so perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous. Love the middle one and the colours of the papers with the photos. Takes me back as I had breakfast in that exact cafe on the left of the photo!

    ReplyDelete