Saturday 18 April 2015

April Challenge 29 13@rts

Having done a class with Ayeeda in Paris it seems fitting to enter her challenge with a layout done in her style that uses a photo of us together-taken at the event. I do hope I've done her proud. I've tried several techniques that she showed us and used lots of her products. The challenge is based on using your favourite colour. Hmm, difficult as I have several but I guess if push came to shove-and it would have to be a big shove- it would be purple. Just don't tell pink, turquoise or lime green.



I used:
Paper "Travel map"- on the back 
Paper "Forever skies"-the reverse for a nice neutral base 

10 comments:

  1. Sehr schönes LO!! Viollet ist auch meine Lieblingsfarbe, alles Gute!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen, this is really eye-catching - I've been zooming in trying to see how you've put it all together! Such detail and layering ... Lovely photo of you too :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it turned out beautifully! thanks for joining us at 13 arts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful layout and excellent choice of colour. Love how you've used a variety of shades in your creation. Great photo too. Sounds like you've been truly inspired. P xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the different shades of purple and the triangles.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous colours, I love Purple. you can not feel sad when you see this vibrant colour. Fabulous texture and stencil work.
    Thank you for the comment on my Banksy Art Journal page - I'm glad to know there is a fellow "lover" out there! ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! Definitely worth all the hard work you put into it. Fab photo too :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my! Thank You Karen! I totally love your background work, soooo beautiful page:) And I love the photo too:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's an amazing page. Such detail and technique! Love it x

    ReplyDelete
  10. So beautiful! Thanks for joining us at 13 arts!♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete