Thursday 3 October 2013

The Beatles

So, today I was watching morning TV. Well, I say watching but really I just had the tv on in the background which I always do when home alone. Holly and Philip were broadcasting from Liverpool to celebrate the 25th anniversary of the programme. Well what's a scouser to do when faced with the wonderful backdrop of the Albert Docks? So I sat a while,  looking at the layout I started yesterday for the CSI weekly challenge(-can't keep up with this now I'm back at work. It's challenge 92 tomorrow and I'm only just posting 91)-and was just wondering about a title when, to finish the show, The Overtones started singing The Beatles' All You Need Is Love. Now I love being with my cousin and her sister in law-my cousin in law and relish in our affection for each other. We always have such a good time together and I love being in their company.
So there was my title and as the challenge needed us to journal about something we need on a daily basis it seems quite fitting.



2 comments:

  1. Another fabulous layout karen. Wonderful colours. Such a sweet photo too. Pxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab LO and lovely piccy! I love the background that you've created and I'm very impressed that you've used the new stamps already :)

    ReplyDelete