Monday 18 February 2013

balance is restored

White balance that is. The difference is obvious in this photo of a layout I posted yesterday and the only reason I am re-posting it is because it is for the Merly challenge and I didn't want to upload  yesterday's version. Now you can see it was actually done on Kraft card.
My niece and younger son get on really well despite the 8 year difference in their ages. They had both been eating blue sweets and were pulling blue tongues at each other-a good time for a photo. they are daft.


2 comments:

  1. Oh, I'd forgotten all about blue sweets, Karen! My S used to order these from Jokeshop By Post! I love those bright blue additions which really pop against the background. White space .. ahhh! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen,

    Thank you for entering the Merly challenge, just love that fun photo and great colours on your layout.

    Chrissy xXx

    ReplyDelete