Tuesday 31 July 2012

52.7 I think

I think this is the 7th layout of the 52 that Niki is setting for us. Anyway it is a photo of my son with his life-long friend. they have known each other since they were a few weeks old. When they were little the two families would always celebrate the children's birthdays at Pizza Express so for their 21st we decided to return. It was a surprise that neither of them cottoned on about until the very last moment and even then just thought it was a coincidence that both families just happened to be in the same place at the same time despite the pink and blue 21st balloons!!!

6 comments:

  1. What a great surprise to throw. Would have loved my 21st to have been held at Pizza Express. And your layout of the two lifelong friends is perfect. I love the calm colours and clean graphical style. Px

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect in its simplicity - no pink tho??? I'm thinking about Pizza now tho . . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo I love it! I really like the colours, they make the layout really fresh. Thanks so much for playing along with 52 Layouts, Niki xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, how lovely is this! I really like the clever placing of all those circles which just draw your eye through that happy photo... Genius.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely surprise for them, love how you have used the circles on the page.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab surprise - can't believe they didn't guess that something was going on! Love the arrangement of all the circles!

    ReplyDelete