Sunday 21 February 2016

Hello poor neglected blog.

So easy to get distracted by life and not by the fun things. It was crop day yesterday and as always I got fired up and produced more when I got home. I'm following an online class at the moment involving using all those pesky die-cuts that we normally end up throwing away. When completed I will put them all on here but in the meantime here is what I did at home in the evening:
The first one was a quality time lunch with my eldest in Manchester. Loverly.



The second one is also of Michael and was taken on christmas day at my sister in law's house where we had a great time.


This third one is of hubby's niece who is just the nicest young lady-love her to bits. The idea for this one came from somewhere but I can't remember where so can't credit.


Hope you likey. Thanks for looking and see you soon.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful layouts Karen, you definitely were on fire after the crop :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely LO's - I particularly like all the bright colours used on the third one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh, lovely to see these special young people receiving such sustained and artistic attention - I especially like your middle one. Hoping the creative energy keeps going ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. In this manner my friend Wesley Virgin's autobiography starts in this shocking and controversial VIDEO.

    As a matter of fact, Wesley was in the army-and shortly after leaving-he discovered hidden, "SELF MIND CONTROL" secrets that the CIA and others used to obtain whatever they want.

    THESE are the EXACT same SECRETS lots of famous people (notably those who "became famous out of nowhere") and the greatest business people used to become rich and successful.

    You probably know how you use less than 10% of your brain.

    That's because most of your brain's power is UNTAPPED.

    Perhaps this expression has even taken place IN YOUR own head... as it did in my good friend Wesley Virgin's head seven years back, while riding an unlicensed, garbage bucket of a car without a license and in his pocket.

    "I'm so frustrated with living payroll to payroll! When will I finally succeed?"

    You've been a part of those those types of conversations, ain't it right?

    Your success story is waiting to happen. You need to start believing in YOURSELF.

    UNLOCK YOUR SECRET BRAINPOWER

    ReplyDelete